The Hobbit
J.R.R. Tolkien
Josh of the Damned Triple Feature #1
Andrea Speed
Wait for You  -  Jennifer L. Armentrout, J. Lynn I really liked reading this book. I love the writing style of J.Lynn/Jennifer L. Armentrout. This is the third book of hers that I have read and I have enjoyed them all. She writes compelling characters that are sexy, funny, and smart. This book was a nice combination of young adult and new adult.Both Avery and Cam were great characters. Avery being neurotic added to her character. Being late to class and having everyone stare at her was a nightmare and I think that's completely relatable. Brit and Jacob were great background characters. They were Avery's cheerleaders, but were direct with her when she needed some cold hard truth. Avery did do a few irrational things that was really surprising for such a logical person, but I think it had more to do with what her secret was than anything else.Avery and Cam's relationship developed very slowly. Avery was not ready for anything, but Cam was super patient and wooed her. Their friendship/wooship was super cute and you couldn't help, but fall for Cam. I usually do not like guys who refer to females as sweetheart, babe, (or any other cutesy name), but it worked for Cam. It didn't come across as sleazy, but natural.I would definitely recommend this and can't wait for the next book.